Here is the Top 10
RULES OF CONDUCT
1. Your assigned chaperon must know your whereabouts at all times. No exceptions!
2. Youth shall never be unaccompanied by an adult.
3. In certain instances females must be accompanied by at least one male.
4. No inappropriate male/female contact or relationships among team members or with the nationals.
5. Dress code must be strictly adhered to.
6. Respect for the local people and their culture in all places and at all times.
7. Respect for chaperons, team members and their personal property.
8. Respect for Authority in your attitude and action in all places and at all times.
9. Have fun.
10. Praise and Honor God!
We Are A Mission Trip Provider. A Sending Organization.
We are registered in Florida as a “Licensed Seller of Travel” Registration No.: ST41139
We are Licensed, Bonded and Insured!
MissionTrips.com – Mission Trips LLC
4907 Covenant Cir
Pace Fl, 32571
This web site is hosted by GH1 Web Hosting, Inc. They have very good Ministry and Church rates.
Copyright Mission Trips LLC. All Rights Reserved.